Apple Devices (iOS):
- Ensure you have allowed Push Doctor to access the camera. You can do this by going to Settings > Scroll to the app section at the bottom > Select Push Doctor > Ensure the Camera slider is set to active.
- Ensure you have allowed Push Doctor to access the camera. You can do this by going to Settings > Apps > Push Doctor > Permissions > Ensure the Camera slider is set to active.
- Ensure that your permissions for your camera are enabled. This can be found in your browser's settings.
- Ensure that the lens of your device is not covered by a case or any objects, and is free from dirt and marks.
- Make sure your camera is not the issue; check it by using your device’s camera application. Just go to your device’s camera application, open it and make sure that the image you are presented with is as you would expect. You should be able to see yourself clearly. If you are still unable to see yourself there, there may be a fault with your camera.
- Try turning your device off, then on again and repeating the last two steps.
- If your camera still doesn’t work, go to your device’s manufacturer website for help tips on camera operation, firmware updates, software updates that you may be missing.