Blood in Poo
Experiencing blood in our poo could be due to a number of causes:
- Piles (Haemorrhoids)
- Diarrhoea (Gastroenteritis)
- Bowel Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- STIs such as Gonorrhoea
- Diverticular disease
- Bowel polyps
- Abnormal blood vessels
- Damaged lining
If you find blood in your poo it's important that you see a doctor as self-diagnosing online can be inaccurate.
Dr. Adam Simon
Chief Medical Officer
What to do
How we can help you
Our GPS can prescribe treatment for a number of conditions that cause blood in poo.
- Anti-inflammatory steroids for piles
- Anti-spasmodics and laxatives for IBS symptoms
- Antibiotics for STIs such as gonorrhoea
Most important of all, our GPs can help ease your worry and refer you to a specialist where needed.
How does Push Doctor work?
Make an appointment online
Next appointment: 6 mins.
Or choose a time that suits you.
Use your device to see a UK GP online
Video chat using your mobile, tablet or PC in minutes.
Get peace of mind
Get the professional medical advice you need. We can provide prescriptions, referrals and sick notes.
Instant medical treatment help and advice
- 9/10 customers get a resolution in less than 10 minutes
- Same day prescriptions sent to your local pharmacy
- Referrals and sick notes emailed immediately or sent via first class post