How our GPs can help
Seeing a GP can be a quicker and cheaper way to get help for joint and muscle pain.
Our online doctors regularly help patients with joint pain, and can advise on treatment or prescribe medication to help with temporary pain.
Why Push Doctor?
- We've got appointments available in minutes, from 8am - 8pm, every day of the week
- A consultation is just
- Our GPs will examine you over a video consultation - you won't need to leave your home
- They can write you a prescription, which is sent to a pharmacy near you the same day
- If you need a referral letter or a sick note, they can send you one via email
- All our GPs are NHS-trained and registered with the General Medical Council
- We're regulated by the Care Quality Commission
See a GP online