How our GPs can help
Seeing a GP online is a quicker way to get help and advice on sexual health.
Our online doctors regularly treat patients with STIs, UTIs and other sexual health-related conditions.
Why Push Doctor?
- We've got appointments available in minutes, from 8am - 8pm, every day of the week
- A consultation is just
- Our GPs can visually examine you over a video consultation - you won't need to leave your home
- They can write you a prescription, which is sent to a pharmacy near you the same day
- If you need to take test, we can send you one or refer you to a specialist
- All our GPs are NHS-trained and registered with the General Medical Council
- We're regulated by the Care Quality Commission
See a GP online