How our GPs can help
Seeing a GP online is a quicker way to get help and advice on contraception methods.
Why Push Doctor?
- We've got appointments available in minutes, from 8am - 8pm, every day of the week
- A consultation is just
- Our GPs will discuss different contraceptive solutions with you, and can write prescriptions or refer you to a suitable specialist
- Your prescription will be sent to a pharmacy near you the same day
- All our GPs are NHS-trained and registered with the General Medical Council
- We're regulated by the Care Quality Commission
See a GP online